Recent Blogs

2018 Individuals Tax Return Deductions

Deductions for specific industries and occupations

You may be able to claim deductions for expenses that directly relate to your work as an employee. To claim a work-related deduction:

  • you must have spent the money yourself and weren’t reimbursed
  • it must be directly related to earning your income
  • you must have a record to prove it.

Work-related expenses guides

The following guides for specific industries and occupations will help you to correctly claim the work-related expenses you are entitled to:

Schedule a meeting – Click a time & place-






We can help also with –

FIFO Workers

 we have a in depth understanding of all the work and travel related tax deductions

ABN Contractor Tax Returns





Roofing, Fencing, Pool, Landscaping


All Business Tax  & BAS Returns for Companies, Trust and Partnerships

Fast Business Registration – Business Names, ABN, TFN, GST, PAYG, FBT

Business Structures to protect your business and personal asset from risk

Cloud Based Business Advice

Home Based Business Setup


Name Changes for from previous years Tax Return prepared!

If you have changed your name since lodging your last tax return, you will need to update the changes separately before you can successfully lodge your current tax return. Previous we were able to change your name on the front page of the tax return, however this will delay the processing of your tax return now.

Only you can update you name with the ATO over the phone by quoting details from an ‘identity’ document that the ATO can verify (see list below). Your records will be updated in real time. Alternatively you can update your details on your My Gov Account online.

ATO – Change of details for individual form

AttentionThe ATO will need documentary evidence before changing your name.
Get it done You can phone the ATO on 13 28 61, outside Australia, +61 2 6216 1111 and provide information from your client’s identity document.

Identity documents

Identity documents that can be verified over the phone are:

  • Australian birth certificate (full certificate, not an extract)
  • Australian marriage certificate (except QLD marriage certificates)
  • Australian change of name certificate
  • Australian drivers licence or learners permit
  • Australian Medicare card
  • Australian passport
  • Australian visa (using information from your overseas passport)
  • Australian citizenship certificate.


Share This