NDIS / SDA Housing GST Considerations
Typically these types of residential investment properties are built to a much higher standard, but can also attract much higher returns in the order of 10% plus compared to 5% plus you could aim for with a good typical residential investment property.
- GST Refunds possible on Land Purchases
- GST Refunds on Construction Costs
- No GST is Charge on Rental Income
- GST Refunds on outgoing expenses
GST Cashflow Positive to add to the potentially higher investment returns.
On-boarding new employees
- Confirm if the worker is legally permitted to work in Australia?
- Are they an Employee or Contractor?
- What Paperwork is required?
- Requests for Stapled Super Fund
- What pay rate is appropriate?
- Are there any State or Territory Obligations?